Easter Wreath Tutorial

Hello! Here goes my first tutorial on my blog.
Hopefully I make sense! Haha

Ok, this is what you'll need.

  1. Plastic Eggs (I got a 42 count bag)
  2. Cardboard
  3. Glue Gun (not pictured, oops)
  4. Ribbon
  5. Easter grass
  6. Scissors, Ruler and something to poke with. I used a pencil.

First you need to cut your cardboard. 

The outside is a 12 inch diameter and the inside is a 9 inch diameter.

Next step I forgot to take a picture of (sorry). You start hot gluing your eggs to the cardboard. 
I used a pattern, but of course you don't have to if you prefer. Fat side goes on the inside.


Then I started stuffing grass in the middles of the eggs, pretty much wherever i seen cardboard. 
I used hot glue to set it and used my pencil to poke it in.

Next comes the ribbon. I cut a piece of ribbon, looped it and glued it to the back where I planned to hang it. I used a scrap piece of cardboard to set it to make sure it was on there good. 
Then, I trimmed the ribbon so it didn't show on the inside of the circle. 


I made a bow and glued it on top of the gap the eggs didn't fill at the end. Oh, and I also glued a few random eggs on top of the 2 rows to help add a little more oomph. 
Lastly, trim the grass with scissors as you like.


I hope this all made sense and you adore your creation like i do mine!  :)
I found the idea on Pinterest from the This is My Life blog, Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment