Announcement!

Starting today, I'm going to post once a week showing the lunches I packed for that past week. My college classes changed last week and now I'm attending a full day, plus I started a part time job yesterday. With four kids and my trucker husbands crazy schedule, my life is even crazier! HA! :)
 
So every Saturday, expect a post full of lunch pictures!
 
 
Bologna sandwich, Funny Face Dried Cranberries, and Ritz chips.
Packed in LunchBlox.

Ham slices, great-grandmas homemade pickles, carrots w/ranch, bbq chips.
Packed in Goodbyn Bynto.

Ham slices, pretzels, half  an Italian French bread slice, carrots w/ranch.
Packed in EasyLunchboxes.


Turkey heart sandwiches, green grapes with Funny Face Dried cranberries, bbq chips, jolly rancher.
Packed in EasyLunchboxes.
 
 
I usually let them buy once a week.
{{{The schools menu doesn't seem too bad, they have 3 choices; one of them is always a salad.}}}
Friday is pizza day (Raeleigh's favorite, Audrey usually gets the salad.)
 
 
Like CrazyMaybeBlog on Facebook
to see the little things (and sometimes BIG things) I don't post on the blog!
 

Crazy Maybe Blog | Promote Your Page Too

0 comments:

Post a Comment