Are You Still There?

If you're reading this, then I guess so! Yay!
Sorry for my absenteeism. My laptop broke and have't been able to get another yet, and soon after that I started college as a medical student. I'm in my second quarter now so I've kinda got an idea on what to expect so I am able to manage my time better. With that being said, I'm coming back regulary very soon!

I've got a custom design in the works and some giveaways planned, so stay tuned!

For now I'll leave you with a couple lunches I've packed for my girls...


New Years Lunch!
turkey, bugles, carrots and yogurt.
apple and water not pictured

Taco Leftovers!
corn taco shell, taco meat, lettuce and tomatoes.
also a little taco sauce.
apple and water not pictured.

I used:




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your bright and colorful new blog design!!! Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Lindsey! The new blog design looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete