A Thankful Blog Hop

We're (The BentoBloggers&Friends group) at it again!
This time, we are all making a lunch based on something we are thankful for.


I am thankful for Thanksgivivng itself. 
While we should be thankful everyday, I am happy there's a day specifically for families/friends to get together and share those happy thankful thoughts.

So I went with traditional dinner sides.
A turkey turkey sandwich (haha, get it? thats not a mistake),
apple and orange slices, turkey stuffing, green beans/corn.
And I threw in a gogurt. Water to drink (not pictured)


A closer look at Mr. Turkey...


To see other thankful lunches, like Rebecca at Bentos On The Bayou, click the button below.



23 comments:

  1. I simply adore your bento! I love your turkey, and I LOVE how you chose traditional sides - mmmmmmmmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute turkey! How did you make the little turkey decoration on top of the stuffing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the apple and orange slice turkey tail! What a clever idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apples and oranges are such a great way to make a turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute turkey and you are right that we should be thankful for holidays. We all need to take time to celebrate with family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the turkey turkey sandwich and his tail feathers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! The turkey is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant-looking turkey! Looks exactly like the pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving Mr. Turkey! Perfect for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea to make the turkey with apples and oranges!

    ReplyDelete