World Animal Day- Blog Hop!


My bento blogger friends and I are celebrating World Animal Day with a blog hop. 
Each one of us has a different animal to showcase.

My animal is the Dog!
I decided to make two lunches!
Dog bologna sandwich, pretzel sticks,
carrots w/ranch, graham cracker "dog biscuits" and Chobani Champions yogurt.
Milk not pictured. 

Miniature Dog bologna sandwiches, pretzel sticks,
carrots w/ ranch, graham cracker "dog biscuits" and Chobani Champions yogurt.
Milk not pictured.
Click the button below to hop over to Laura at The Lunch Of My Dwarf.
Enjoy!


I used:



28 comments:

  1. So cute, love both sets of doggies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I especially like your miniature dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww your doggies are so cute. Bet your girls loved them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute.. love the one with the tongue hanging out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I love your puppy sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute My oldest favorite animal!! It's adorable both lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both lunches are so cute!!! My kids love those Scooby Snacks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job on the dogs, great attention to details

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love dog and this lunch is sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both dogs are really cute. I love the heart nose on the big one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dog lunches are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You’ve designed the lunches very well and the dogs look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm very glad I found your blog. Thanks for the sensible critique. I and my friends were just preparing to do a little analysis about this. I'm very glad to see such good information being shared freely out there.

    ReplyDelete